Software Engineer. Dabbles in poker, sports analytics, chess…
Quixotic though it may sound, I hope to use technology to make the world a better place.
- BA in Computer Science, UC Berkeley (2016-2020)
- SWE, World Tree Technologies (April 2020 - November 2020)
- Built internal tools and infrastructure for traders and risk managers
- Built and maintained ETL pipelines and Django models for management of financial instruments.
- Stack: Django, AWS, Python, React, Airflow
- SWE Intern, Keysight Technologies (May 2019 - August 2019)
- Worked on applying convolutional neural networks to the task of modulation recognition.
- Poker Analytics Engine (June 2020 - Present)
- Web application that provides real time data for online poker rooms.
- Predictive analytics allows users to better understand the dynamics of online games.
- Github, with live link!