- Started poker May 22nd, 2019, my 21st birthday.
- Got torched twice at my dad’s home game.
- Started playing on Ignition Casino
- Burned many a Buy in
- Started reading “Harrington on Cash Games”
- Started reading Mike Matteo’s “Fundamentals of Playing online Texas Hold ‘em”
- Texas Hold ‘em for Dummies
- “The mental game of poker”
- Purchased and installed Poker Tracker 4
- Currently grinding at 0.02/0.05 microstakes as of Febuary 3rd, 2020.
- Goal: Side income. $10,000 USD/Year.
- Time frame: Within 2 Years.
- Will need to transition to $1/3 Live games.
- Very ambitious, and $10,000 is not a life changing amount of money.
- Action: How to get there?
- Ignition 2/5NL Zone is probably not where I should be.
- Be more disciplined with bankroll management
- Graph of time spent playing
- Overall money trend
Is it worth it?
- Poker is not scaleable, and has extremely high variance.
- Anything more than a ~$10,000